With a classic yet modern look, the Ektelon Renegade LS is all about what racquetball players need. Lightweight and comfortable, this shoe helps you cover a lot of court while giving you ample support and breathability. The fit combined with the light weight gives the shoe a slipper-like feel, which gives you the ability to stay on the court and grind it out, or dart to the ball and run your opponent over. A substantial gum rubber outsole gives you the traction you need to make quick starts and stops while the Shock Eraser technology in the heel ensures a soft landing. The gusseted tongue adds to the comfort, making sure that the tongue doesn't travel to one side of the shoe, while the reinforced eyelets hold the laces tight so there's no need for readjustment in the middle of your match.
- Fit: Length fit is standard. Width is medium, arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh
- Midsole: Full length injection molded EVA midsole. Arch bridge and Shock eraser pro.
- Outsole: PRC 1000 Full gum-rubber
- Weight: 13.5 oz's (size 10.5)
- Color: White/Grey