A contemporarily styled shoe, the Head Speed II Pro Lite will make your friends neon-green with envy. These cushioned and comfortable shoes offer plenty of lateral support and the gum rubber sole provides great grip for starting and stopping. Head's Lateral Control technology helps to give your ankles some peace of mind and a stable base, with a flared sole in the forefoot to help prevent roll-overs. The flex zone, located on the outsole, helps the shoe to flex naturally with your foot, making sure you don't lose a step. You can't deny the style of this shoe, and coupled with all of Head's technologies and engineering, it'll be a hard one to pass up.
- Fit: Length fits trut to size. Width is medium with medium/low arch support. Break-in required.
- Upper: Head's Trinergy technology is designed to help redirect heat away from your foot, mesh paneling adds to the breathability
- Midsole: CXG technology helps to absorb shock and increase rebound
- Outsole: Non-marking gum rubber sole. Comes with a 6-month durability guarantee
- Weight: 14.8 ounces (size 10.5)