This may be the most unique shoe in the racquetball market today. In terms of design and style, the Hi-Tec 4:SYS Infinity Flare rises above the competition. The seamless upper combined with the asymmetrical lacing system, makes this shoe so easy to wear you might just forget to take them off after your game. Say goodbye to awkward folds and pinching in the upper, as this shoe was designed with an anatomically correct fit in mind. Huge, mesh-paneled "windows" provide you with more breathability than any other shoe on the market right now without sacrificing support, thanks to the bonded nylon support frame. Of course, this shoe is still outfitted with all of Hi-Tec's tried and true technologies, making it one of the best shoes for racquetball enthusiasts.
- Fit: Length fits a half size large, we recommend ordering a half size smaller. Width is medium, arch support is low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Asymmetrical lacing system for superior fit. Mesh paneling for maximum breathability, and bonded nylon for support.
- Midsole: 4:SYS multi-density midsole for ultimate stability.
- Outsole: Peak Force outsole designed for serious traction.
- Weight: 13.6 oz's (Size 10.5)
- Color: Blue/Lime