Do your shoes resemble a swamp when you step off the court? Most players sweat enough on the racquetball courts without having to deal with the heat that emanates from your primary propulsion system, your feet. The Mizuno Wave Lightning 7 is engineered with breathability in mind. The ultra mesh upper lets cool air in and makes it feel like you're almost not wearing shoes at all; it is super lightweight and optimal for the aggressive mover and those who like to cover a lot of court. On tope of breathability, the shoe is fitted with a plethora of Mizuno technology. The new Dynamotion Groove, Dynamotion Fit, and Mizuno Intercool systems all make this shoe a perfect choice for the aggressive player.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size; Width runs snug throughout the shoe. If you are in between sizes, consider ordering a 1/2 size larger.
- Arch Support: Medium, no break-in required
- Upper: A series of high performance technical fabrics designed with special yarn, fabric structure, and dyeing process. DryLiteŞ transports perspiration vapor away from the body, cooling down body temperature.
- Midsole: AP+ increases rebound while remaining light weight; Wave technology to dissipate shock.
- Outsole: Gum Rubber
- Colors: Black/White
- Weight: 11.7 oz (size 10.0)