Put more spring in your step with the Mizuno Wave Tornado 6. Not for the heavy footed - this seriously aggressive shoe can make super fast starts, stops and cuts, but with the narrow heel is best for the player on their toes. The Mizuno Wave technology helps to dissipate shock, allowing you to take bigger, quicker steps without any pain from a hard landing. The combination of triple-layered mesh and soft, synthetic leather makes this shoe both lightweight and supportive. If you're a diver and toe-dragger, the heavy duty plastic will make sure your toes and shoes stay protected. There is also plenty of ventilation through the bottom of the shoe, ensuring that your feet will stay cool as your game heats up.
- Fit: Length fits true to size; Width is medium but more snug through the mid-foot
- Arch Support: High, no break-in required.
- Upper: Triple-layered mesh, with soft synthetic leather and Dynamotion Fit Technology.
- Midsole: AP+ increases rebound while remaining light weight; Wave technology to dissipate shock.
- Outsole: Gum Rubber
- Colors: White/Black
- Weight: 14.7 oz (size 10.5)