Loaded up with even more technologies to improve comfort and performance, the Mizuno Tornado 8 shoes are sure to impress. The eye-catching Wave Technology helps to improve cushioning and dissipate shock when jumping to avoid a low ball or making a hard stop. Their Dyna-motion fit not only contours to your foot, providing a more natural fit, but it also adapts to your movements, helping to eliminate uncomfortable pinching and pressure points.
If that isn't enough, Mizuno has also incorporated their triple-layered mesh and full-length ventilated midsole for unparalleled breathability, allowing your foot to stay cool in that hotbox of a court. This shoe has got it all from cushioning and comfort, to breathability and support, so if you are looking for the ultimate in performance, definitely give this shoe a shot.
- Fit: Length fit is standard. Arch support is low-medium with a medium width. No break-in required.
- Upper: Triple-layered mesh, with soft synthetic leather and Dynamotion Fit Technology.
- Midsole: Enhanced AP midsole with increased rebound and cushion durability. Full-length ventilation allows for 360-degree breathability
- Outsole: Gum Rubber outsole provides excellent traction on court
- Color: Silver / Aquarius
- Weight: 10.82 oz (size 8.5)