Head has released an update to their high-performing Radical line of shoes. The Head Radical Pro II is an aggressive shoe with styling to match. The plush upper uses foam lining for comfort, while staying well ventilated and supportive with a combination of a mesh and synthetic leather construction. The high tech design only adds to its desirability as it features Head's Vi-Pod shock dampening in the heel, a stiff mid-foot shank to keep you stable, and CXG technology in the forefoot for even more stability and cushioning. The gum rubber outsole will help you keep your footing when making quick cuts on the court and the hook-eyelet system will have you lacing up these puppies in a matter of seconds.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size with a medium width. Arch support is medium. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather, TPU and mesh.
- Midsole: PU wrapped HEAD CXG Comfort Grid in the forefoot to absorb shock, provide stability and motion control. Vi-Pod technology in the heel eliminated vibration and maximizes forward motion by absorbing the energy of impact and distributing it. HEAD Cooling System for breathability and moisture management. Head Energy Bridge made of lightweight plastic provides torsional stability.
- Outsole: Gum rubber outsole with a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 17.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black/Silver