Head has really trimmed the fat with the Head Radical Pro II Lite Low. Not only did they eliminate 2 ounces of unnecessary weight, but also kept their signature technologies, all wrapped up in a sleek and edgy cosmetic. The CXG technology adds stability in the forefoot while the VI-POD cushion in the heel absorbs shock and provides a comfortable ride. The low ankle collar keeps it even lighter than itŐs mid counterpart and the collection of additional Head technologies ensure your solid grip on the floor and natural foot motion throughout play. These arenŐt the lightest shoes around, but possibly the most durable and nothing but an improvement from the original Radical Pro.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is a snug medium with medium arch support. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather upper combined with a layered mesh paneling.
- Midsole: CXG technology helps to absorb shock and increase rebound
- Outsole: Non-marking gum rubber sole.
- Comes with a 6-month durability guarantee
- Weight: 15.4 ounces (size 10.5)