In terms of design and style, the Hi-Tec 4:SYS Infinity Flare continues to rise above the competition as one of the most unique shoes on the market. For 2013, Hi-tec has made some great improvements to the previous version of this shoe. Improved stability with additional lace eyelets, a more snug fit to be more secure around the midfoot and forefoot, and a higher density midsole. The seamless upper combined with the asymmetrical lacing system, makes this shoe so easy to wear you might just forget to take them off after your game. Say goodbye to awkward folds and pinching in the upper because the anatomically correct design now features a more consistent shape with less wrinkles. Huge, mesh-paneled "windows" provide you with more breathability than any other shoe on the market right now without sacrificing support, thanks to the bonded nylon support frame. Rounding out the improvements is the enlarged Abrazone, reinforced toe guard, and more breathable tongue.
- Fit: Length fits slightly long, if you are in-between sizes we recommend ordering the smaller size. Width is medium, arch support is low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Asymmetrical lacing system for superior fit. Mesh paneling for maximum breathability, and bonded nylon for support.
- Midsole: 4:SYS multi-density midsole for ultimate stability.
- Outsole: Peak Force outsole designed for serious traction.
- Weight: 14.8 oz (Size 10.5)
- Color: Blue/Orange