You'll be running circles around your opponent in the Hi-Tec V-Lite Crosscourt Shoes. With a natural heel-to-toe transition and a full gum-rubber outsole, these shoes give you the natural movement and traction to cover all 800 square feet of the court. The soft upper and well cushioned midsole provide a comfortable ride while Hi-Tec's tried and true technologies provide necessary support, stability and traction. This is a court shoe that won't quit until you do.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium, arch support is low-medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather with Abrazone for support and durability. Mesh paneling for maximum breathability
- Midsole: Multi-density midsole for ultimate stability.
- Outsole: Peak Force outsole designed for serious traction.
- Weight: 13.4 oz's (Size 10.5)
- Color: Black/Red/Silver